Standalone vs. Hyundai Dealer - do you care? - Genesis G70 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Garypsu

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Standalone vs. Hyundai Dealer - do you care?

A guy at Forbes yammered about the Genesis dealer body during his review. Would it make a difference to you if the showroom was Genesis-only or if it was shared with Hyundai? And the journo's tester car was a stickshift - guess that's one of the fifty Jalopnik was talking about on Autotrader! lol (j/k I know fleet cars aren't on AT)
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:39 PM

I don't care as much as others do. Genesis just needs to focus on the product.
Bringing more options and features to the G70 and new G80 will get them consumers and sorting out fulfillment issues that plagued the G70.
If easier access to a Genesis product means servicing at a Hyundai dealer so be it.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:46 PM

My Genesis dealer has already purchased a former Oldsmobile dealership lot and building. The “Future Home of” sign is already up. It will be in operation before my concierge deal is over.
FastG likes this.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garypsu View Post
My Genesis dealer has already purchased a former Oldsmobile dealership lot and building. The “Future Home of” sign is already up. It will be in operation before my concierge deal is over.
Have you noticed any pop-up style versions at your local mall? I noticed that Mercedes and Tesla have been doing it a lot!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page