Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this interesting article the other day that lists 15 cars that are a better choice than the G70.

www.hotcars.com/15-luxury-sedans-wed-buy-instead-of-the-2020-genesis-g70/amp/

I had to laugh going through some of the vehicles on the list because they’re not even in the same class as the G70.

For example:
#14 is the Audi A8
#10 is the Lexus LS
#9 is the BMW 7 Series
#5 is the Mercedes S Class

·
Registered
149 Posts
I came across this interesting article the other day that lists 15 cars that are a better choice than the G70.

www.hotcars.com/15-luxury-sedans-wed-buy-instead-of-the-2020-genesis-g70/amp/

I had to laugh going through some of the vehicles on the list because they’re not even in the same class as the G70.

For example:
#14 is the Audi A8
#10 is the Lexus LS
#9 is the BMW 7 Series
#5 is the Mercedes S Class
In what world is the G70 in the same category as those cars?! I've never met someone that was considering a G70 or a S-Class lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My favorite is Number 1: Lincoln Continental. I guess if you are looking for a Lincoln Continental, the G70 would not be a good alternative. For starters, the Lincoln has a bigger back seat where the owner is likely to ride. If the Lincoln was what you were looking for, I would think the G90 could be a better option.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My favorite is Number 1: Lincoln Continental. I guess if you are looking for a Lincoln Continental, the G70 would not be a good alternative. For starters, the Lincoln has a bigger back seat where the owner is likely to ride. If the Lincoln was what you were looking for, I would think the G90 could be a better option.
Agreed, the G80 or G90 would be better for the continental than the G70.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts