Genesis G70 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Practicing is really what it comes down to. Watching videos can only help you so much and with performance varying from car to car, you can never expect them to react the same way. But getting the bare bones of the maneuvers and trying to apply them is the best route. It's all about experience in this scenario though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't see any resemblance at all to the first generation Optima. What parts of it do you feel resembles the Stinger?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Nor do I, but I feel that was just a troll comment lol. The Stinger looks like a dope tuner type of car, but I just have a problem with that Kia grill.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When you're RIGHT you're right!

My bad...my bad...I meant to say LAST generation Optima, which was 2011-2015! It looks like a RWD interpretation of that car because of the side glass to me.

And to coin a phrase from former President Richard Milhous Nixon, "I am NOT a troll!"

·
Registered
77 Posts
Alright, now I see what you're talking about hahahaa! Even the front bumper shows quite the resemblance. If you squint and try to look at it all blurry, almost the same ;) But the vent locations and all of that are very similar, just slight shape differences among the design of it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
It could get better for future Kia models since the stinger sort of brings in new rounder design to Kia. Any time a halo product wears new design is a sign of whats to come for the rest of the line up.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts