Genesis G70 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Glad my experience helped. It is sad as ARK has an excellent reputation. Their build quality is second to none. I would imagine it works great in conjunction with an ECU swap and dyno tune. With only 10k on the car, I'm not going to kick the powertrain to the curb.

Hey Ronrock, did you get your exhaust and intake fitted? Whats it like, performance gains? I am an Infiniti Q60RS owner with full stainless from Fast Intentions and intake kit running JB4 for extra boost but I'm looking to get away from the brand as they don't care about their customers? I love the G70 but wondered if I can get to a comparable performance level.

Twister

Hey Ronrock, did you get your exhaust and intake fitted? Whats it like, performance gains? I am an Infiniti Q60RS owner with full stainless from Fast Intentions and intake kit running JB4 for extra boost but I'm looking to get away from the brand as they don't care about their customers? I love the G70 but wondered if I can get to a comparable performance level.

Twister
@twister - yes, intake and exhaust are installed. Butt dyno senses more power! Not sure if I need the JB4 as I am satisfied with the current gains. I've also installed 20mm spaces all around and Eibach Pro springs.

Hey Ronrock, sounds great - love to hear what it sounds like. I test drove the car again yesterday - love it but its nowhere near as punchy as my Q60 so I will need to add some toys and intake, exhaust and JB4 are definitely on my list. I believe my current JB4 will work on the Genesis(?) too just need to get another cable to connect it to the mgmt system. Haven't put it on dyne but running +6.5 on turbos plus mods = circa 100BHP+ to base 400BHP :)

So I'm curious what kind of gains you've seen so far.

Highly recommend the JB4 which is easy to connect and then with bluetooth and ability to quickly unplug is great for service - guys at Berger are great and forum is very useful. Although I do know you need new plugs but they do a kit now for G70 - 450BHP @ wheels which is quite an improvement :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.