Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum @AnthonyG70Sport and congrats on the new car! Feel free to share any photos! What were you driving before you got the G70?
The bold look it has. Yes it takes from other luxury cars in it class but it does stand apart. The grill and all the extras made it a worth wild purchase. I bought it brand new off the showroom floor. 18 miles on it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Love the spec! And welcome to the forum.

And no laughing at the Chrysler 200.... I've owned some really terrible cars over the years.

That new 200 was supposed to be pretty good... it just never quite hit the mark.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can agree to that. The body style of the 200 was what drew me to it, but it just left me wanting... like really wanting... MORE. I think I found it here. Time will tell, I can say... as of now, I'm not disappointed.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Don't laugh... I had a POS Chrysler 200... so this is totally my jump into the big boy realm of cars.
That really is quite the jump from the 200, especially with it being brand new! were you considering any other cars?

Once they got the 200 right it was too little too late. Everyone at some point has owned a car they regret lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts