Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
This is my 4th Genesis. Started with 2018 G80 sport, then 20 G70, 21 G80, now 22 G70. I was wondering if anyone has gotten the plug and play Jb4 Burger tuner?
yep, not an expert on it yet but installation was easy, only took an hour or so to install, in fact, dressing the wire with loom tape and making everything look neat took more time than the other installation facets.

huge increase in performance even without meth, well worth the $ and effort… if u r going to buy, I’d advise the 450hp package, It saves you even more money then they claim it does.

If you don’t want to fork out that much, don’t worry about it just getting the tuner first is still an excellent way to go

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, not an expert on it yet but installation was easy, only took an hour or so to install, in fact, dressing the wire with loom tape and making everything look neat took more time than the other installation facets.

huge increase in performance even without meth, well worth the $ and effort… if u r going to buy, I’d advise the 450hp package, It saves you even more money then they claim it does.

If you don’t want to fork out that much, don’t worry about it just getting the tuner first is still an excellent way to go

hey thank you for your response!! I have since installed it, along with the recommended denso plugs, intake and exhaust. What map do you run? I only have access to 91, and in map 2 that shit pulls!! Very impressive!

· Registered
11 Posts
hey thank you for your response!! I have since installed it, along with the recommended denso plugs, intake and exhaust. What map do you run? I only have access to 91, and in map 2 that shit pulls!! Very impressive!
I have the 22 Mallorca blue 3.3, does the JB4 work with this year? Their website only lists 2020. I’ve ordered the snorkels and intercooler but hesitant on JB4 450 kit till I talk to their tech. What exhaust did you end up with?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea it works on the 2022. Also if you are trying to get an E30 mix, it’s quite simple. Just fill tank with 11 gallons premium, then top off with e85 flex fuel. Amazing how much more power you get, plus way cheaper fuel too. The calculation should be a 30% e85 70% premium.

· Registered
11 Posts
With my exhaust, I simply deleted the 2 rear mufflers, and it give it a nice little rumble. Not loud by any means, sounds excellent.
I just unplugged the damp at the muffler and it doesn’t sound too bad. Don’t think I want mine quite as loud with just a resonator. I have seen some catless down pipes that may give me a little more growl. Put these braces on today too..
Car Vehicle Blue White Hood

Car Hood Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Blue White Hood
Car Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Hood Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.