Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi y’all Just picked this up and from the factory is decent but I’ve heard stories of 450+ hp on factory internals. taking Her to the dyno next week to get a baseline.
What would you recommend on my journey to 450?
Nice man! I've heard stories of people using the JB4 to crank up the HP. Not sure exactly how much power it adds tho. 🤔

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice man! I've heard stories of people using the JB4 to crank up the HP. Not sure exactly how much power it adds tho. 🤔
Picked up an intercooler from BMS along with a rear diff stabilizer and some red front stiffeners but I still haven’t made it to the dyno. Didn’t care for the packaging on the intercooler as it was in bubble wrap and somehow had a hole upon arrival. The inside looks a little janky too but I’m going to get it a run irregardless. Also bought the velossa snorkels but since found out they won’t fit the G70. Probably get the BMS kit next week and I’ll post some updates as it progresses.
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Office supplies

Black Hood Lighting Automotive design Line
Automotive lighting Hood Cloud Automotive design Grey
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Office supplies
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Motor vehicle
Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor Gas
Automotive lighting Cutlery Font Tints and shades Light bulb
Automotive lighting Wood Table Bumper Automotive exterior
Tints and shades Glass Plastic Event Transparent material
Black Guitar accessory Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory Automotive lighting
Glasses Drinkware Automotive lighting Hood Ice cube
Black Hood Lighting Automotive design Line

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Motor vehicle

Tints and shades Glass Plastic Event Transparent material

Automotive lighting Wood Table Bumper Automotive exterior

Black Guitar accessory Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory Automotive lighting

Glasses Drinkware Automotive lighting Hood Ice cube

Automotive lighting Cutlery Font Tints and shades Light bulb

Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor Gas

Automotive lighting Hood Cloud Automotive design Grey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up an intercooler from BMS along with a rear diff stabilizer and some red front stiffeners but I still haven’t made it to the dyno. Didn’t care for the packaging on the intercooler as it was in bubble wrap and somehow had a hole upon arrival. The inside looks a little janky too but I’m going to get it a run irregardless. Also bought the velossa snorkels but since found out they won’t fit the G70. Probably get the BMS kit next week and I’ll post some updates as it progresses.
View attachment 1023
View attachment 1031 View attachment 1022 View attachment 1023 View attachment 1024 View attachment 1025 View attachment 1026 View attachment 1027 View attachment 1028 View attachment 1029 View attachment 1030 View attachment 1031
View attachment 1024
View attachment 1028
View attachment 1027
View attachment 1029
View attachment 1030
View attachment 1026
View attachment 1025
View attachment 1022
Where did you find those red braces? Also, what about the velossa snorkels doesn't fit? I'm about to pick those up for myself so I wanna make sure I'm not about to waste my money on them. Hope everything works out well for you tho.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where did you find those red braces? Also, what about the velossa snorkels doesn't fit? I'm about to pick those up for myself so I wanna make sure I'm not about to waste my money on them. Hope everything works out well for you tho.
I got all of it from BMS. Just ordered the Jb4 and intake so I’ll post those when they arrive. Hopefully I’ll get everything installed this weekend. Not sure about the snorkels but BMS said they were only for the stinger.
https://burgertuning.com/ will get you to their website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts