Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Decided I'd have a closer look at the new G70, as my lease will be ending soon on my current 3 series. What the Genesis brand may lack in prestige, I feel like they will more than make up for in value. There are some pretty incredible specs on this model, and you just cant argue with the price point.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome.

Since BMW's are know to offer the most engaging driving experience, have you test driven the G70 to see how it compares.
Some BMW guys I know just aren't willing to give that up for a cheaper Korean product... and I can't blame them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Early reviews are very positive for the G70 thus far, though your personal driving preferences will be different. If you're looking at it solely as a value proposition then yes its very appealing. You should also keep in mind that the level of customer service between brands is quite skewed in BMW's favor.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Early reviews are very positive for the G70 thus far, though your personal driving preferences will be different. If you're looking at it solely as a value proposition then yes its very appealing. You should also keep in mind that the level of customer service between brands is quite skewed in BMW's favor.
Along with value I also see it as a gateway product to a different take on the "luxury car". I know a lot of people who experienced BMW's as real owners and about 1/2 moved onto other car makers, the rest are insanely loyal, so much they have they same service advisor and sales rep for all their car, getting the latest as they come out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts