Genesis G70 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is everyone that is experiencing this problem driving the same car, meaning year model, motor and transmission?
What year is your car? What motor is in your car? And is it the automatic or manual transmission?
I am looking at buying one myself, with the 2.0L manual transmission and would very much appreciate knowing more about your car and situation. <> Thank you in advance <>
I have a 2019 G70 2.0T automatic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We have had our G70 in the dealership 4 times over last few month due to the auto start stop feature shuts down. The system makes you do a full restart. We have several close calls of being hit at stop lights due to this. The car has been in the dealership over 50 days due to this. The dealership can’t pinpoint the issue.
So update - cold weather is back and so is issue - we had cold spell (below 32 degrees ) short drive - less than 3 miles and stop light and it shuts its self down. Genesis tried a fix they said worked in Canada - it did the same thing days after there fix was in. I have asked that they start the buy back due to state lemon laws - has anyone gone though this? Costs to owner? Etc

21 - 22 of 22 Posts