Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that it is not a good looking car - it is. Just not unique enough (IMO) for the spectacular car it is.

I know, superficial and all, but I barely notice one as I pass it - could be a 3 series BMW or the like.

That is why I am leaning towards the Stinger. Easy to spot coming or going. Just wish it wasn't soooo long.

greg

·
Registered
113 Posts
Not that it is not a good looking car - it is. Just not unique enough (IMO) for the spectacular car it is.

I know, superficial and all, but I barely notice one as I pass it - could be a 3 series BMW or the like.

That is why I am leaning towards the Stinger. Easy to spot coming or going. Just wish it wasn't soooo long.

greg
Hey Greg, if that's the case then what would Genesis have to do to change the G70's design to make you want to get one? Or what is it specifically about the Stinger that you like more?

The Stinger does stand out for sure, but I'm not a big of the hood vents that Kia put.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

I like cars with aggressive looks. Even though my Veloster Turbo can't hold a candle to the G70, I love the fact that it has a low, strong look (especially with the minor mods I have done). The G70 is probably exactly what most people want, since it looks like 80% of the luxury sports / performance sedans on the road, but that is the exact reason I am shying away from it.

I rarely see another VT on the road... but see so many 3 and 5 series BMWs (which looks quite similar at a glance to the G70).

So, I guess I would like to see it be more unique / aggressive. The Stinger is actually perfect, aside from how looooooong it is (coming from a Veloster). If the Stinger was the same length as the G70, it would probably be in my garage as we speak.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts