Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the awards the Genesis lineup has been getting, including the G70, do you think they will ever get the same level of respect as brands like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes? It's frustrating sometimes to see Genesis get overlooked just because they haven't been in business as long as the others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very true. When somebody would ask about my new G70, and I told them it’s a Genesis, I would usually get a blank stare. Now, i’ve started saying, ‘it’s a Genesis - Hyundai and Kia’s luxury brand’.
The brand recognition will come, it’s just going to take some time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very true. When somebody would ask about my new G70, and I told them it’s a Genesis, I would usually get a blank stare. Now, i’ve started saying, ‘it’s a Genesis - Hyundai and Kia’s luxury brand’.
The brand recognition will come, it’s just going to take some time.
If they continue to rack up the awards at this rate, Genesis will force people to take notice in them. Like Drwilsc I've gotten into conversations with people about cars and I've gotten the blank stares too if I mention anything about Genesis.

·
Registered
388 Posts
It will take a lot of time, like it did for Japanese brands. Fast forward 15-25 years and some people place Lexus as high as BMW. Genesis is on track but remember, they're just starting...

·
Registered
16 Posts
It will take a lot of time, like it did for Japanese brands. Fast forward 15-25 years and some people place Lexus as high as BMW. Genesis is on track but remember, they're just starting...
The clock can move faster depending on the wave of Genesis products we're expect to see, both ICE and Electric vehicles.

Genesis has a very strong fighting chance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The clock can move faster depending on the wave of Genesis products we're expect to see, both ICE and Electric vehicles.

Genesis has a very strong fighting chance.
Yeah Genesis can definitely ride the wave for both kinds of vehicles. Hyundai has been really on the ball recently with the vehicles they're releasing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They have put together a dream team of executives to handle every part of the car. I think they will excel and blow everyone away.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have put together a dream team of executives to handle every part of the car. I think they will excel and blow everyone away.
That's very true, their executives are pretty stacked, especially now that they hired Filippo Perini.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts