Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport AWD
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Does anyone know what the paint code would be for the 2020 G70 Sport five spoke Charcoal Grey wheels ?
Or has anyone found another touch up paint from any car brand that very closely matches the dark grey non-metallic ??
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello,
Does anyone know what the paint code would be for the 2020 G70 Sport five spoke Charcoal Grey wheels ?
Or has anyone found another touch up paint from any car brand that very closely matches the dark grey non-metallic ??
Thanks,
Jeff
I have the 2019 2.0 Elite, not Sport. Different wheels but maybe the same color. I’ve used the Dupli-Color AFM0360 dark shadow gray Ford. It’s very close, not perfect. It’s not noticeable to me from 6 feet away, but I’m not all that particular. I’ve had no luck finding an exact match.

·
Registered
2021 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport AWD
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,
Thanks,
Jeff
It's all good. My wheels had the typical issue of the clear on the grey peeling, got all four wheels powder coated under warranty. They look great and should be much more durable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts