1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
63 Posts
Quite a feat to have a sedan beat out crossovers, considering their popularity. Just hope that all this praise doesn't fall by the wayside due to badge bias.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Their main obstacle is going to be having these readily available at dealers across the country. If interested buyers aren't able to schedule a test drive or see one in person with driving to another state that's going to sway them towards something else.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That should become less of an issue in the coming months with more and more dealers signing on. Allocations will be a crucial part of the G70's success, because finalising a sale will likely come down to getting some time behind the wheel.

·
Registered
375 Posts
pre-built versions that Genesis initially pays for entirely for the trade off of getting almost every single interested buyer is worth the trade off

·
Registered
92 Posts
There is a decent amount of standard kit on each trim level, so the extra optional packages might not be as big of a deal breaker for buyers. Since availability is looking to be low, people may be more willing to settle for pre configured models.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I won't mind waiting for end of the year clear outs to get my hands on an even cheaper pre-configured demo model.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since there are only two engine options, its really going to boil down to performance expectations and whether you see the need for AWD or not. Just a note that both the 3.3T Design and Dynamic trims only come in one color? I'm seeing Black Forest Green and Havana Red listed.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Since there are only two engine options, its really going to boil down to performance expectations and whether you see the need for AWD or not. Just a note that both the 3.3T Design and Dynamic trims only come in one color? I'm seeing Black Forest Green and Havana Red listed.
2.0T gets the manual and that alone will divide people a lot during a time when manuals are hitting the chopping block.

·
Registered
63 Posts
From what I've seen the Design is available solely in Green and the Dynamic in Red. There are plenty of aftermarket ways around that if the one color isn't to your liking, and vinyl wraps are a great alternative if you are leasing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
Sheppard
Genesis G70 Forum
Genesis G70 Forum is the best community to discuss horsepower, specs, build, interior and much more. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing