Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what others have done? I have the 2020 G70 sport. Saville silver, black sport rims 3.3t. Recently installed HPS performance cold air intake, wheel spacers, muffler delete, and Cvx racing flange and 50mm adapter to run single blow off valve. I have a universal bov currently, but looking to get tIAL Q blow off valve, just need to know the psi spring. Anyone know?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love the color!

So far I've done wheels, coilovers and spacers. I'm going to color match the exit vent and door handles, black out the chrome surrounding the windows and swapping my chrome grill with the dark chrome one you sport/prestige trim guys have.

I have a piggy back ecu and spark plugs on the way to give it some extra poke. I'm undecided on exhaust as my last car had a fairly loud custom setup and actually enjoying the subdued exhaust note for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
21 Posts
man i never liked silver cars because i found it boring but this one just looks wonderful -- really love it. love the wheels

i have a 3.3T AWD Sport in Mallorca Blue

BMS Burger Cold Air Intake
Ark Catless Downpipes
Hoff Performance Muffler Delete
Race Chip GTS Black

so much fun to drive -- i actually did dyno pulls today. i am going to post the numbers in a separate thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts