Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm a proud owner of a recently purchased used Genesis G70 3.3T Sport. However, since I purchased the car used, I don't get the 3 yr complimentary Genesis Connected Services. I know I can purchase it separately so I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their opinion on it. The dealership near me confirmed that I can buy it but hasn't yet given me a price. Obviously the price will be a big factor on whether or not it's worth purchasing, but I'd like to know from current owners if the service is implemented well, any problems, etc. Thanks all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my G70 new. At the end of the 3 yr trial, I will not renew. You can do just about anything the subscription services can. You can go into setting and set the parameters for the service intervals. Car get stolen ? Hell no I don't want it back. Drive the damn thing as far across the border as can get. Then set it on fire. That's why I pay insurance premiums. Navigation ? Can you say Android Auto .......... Crash reporting ? The odds are many others will witness it and call the authorities. And, be interviewed by Geraldo Rivera. So hell yeah, they're gonna stop.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I use it for remote starts mainly. Cold morning send a remote start, turning on the heat or air conditioning and window defrost. U can also lock the doors from inside buildings if u think u didn't lock up. It has its benefits but not sure if I will renew in 3 years

1 - 4 of 4 Posts