Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some spy videos of the Genesis G70 testing in camo. Really can't tell much but it is of course in Korea.

Halogen turn signals are present though in the rear

·
Registered
378 Posts
a source says that its going to be faster than the stinger
When being positioned to rival the 3-Series and everything in that segment, it has to. If the Stinger does that I will be shocked, even if its capable of doing that you can bet the Korean's will purposely detune it. This has happened in the past with other car makers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Stinger has the option of 365hp Twin-Turbo 3.3L V6. 0-60 in 4.7 seconds which is very impressive. How much faster is the G70 supposed to be?!

·
Registered
378 Posts
No word on what performance will be like but my healthy assumption is that it needs to be faster than the Stinger. It would be a bad look if the Stinger out performs the G70. Much to the extent we see similar models configured.

·
Registered
70 Posts
With the G having more luxury, if it's slightly less or even on par, I wouldn't mind at all. Would it deter you if it didn't have better performance than the Stinger?

·
Registered
378 Posts
With the G having more luxury, if it's slightly less or even on par, I wouldn't mind at all. Would it deter you if it didn't have better performance than the Stinger?
As long as its level of luxury is high enough with design, tech and feel from the material and build quality, then it wouldn't matter as much. My budget allows me to pay for that luxury, its what I want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
johnnyb
Genesis G70 Forum
Genesis G70 Forum is the best community to discuss horsepower, specs, build, interior and much more. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing