Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen the Genesis New York Concept in person yet, this guy actually does a decent job describing it to you. Quite beautiful of a vehicle. The overhangs on the front and rear are some features that people generally either don't notice, or fail to mention. It's something you can't really get from pictures if you're not looking for it.

This review comes from CarAdvice.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
The interior looks like something stright out of batman, but with less black and I doubt we'll see anything as amazing as that in the production model. Maybe Genesis will keep the diamond pattern but toned down.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think they just repainted Batmans interior and gave it to em' haha. Look at that steering wheel alone.

We won't see anything close to this except maybe the seat design. When I say design I mean pattern of the leather layout and possibly the vent shapes.

·
Registered
375 Posts
well for one, that full screen dash might provide some hint of what we might see.
right across the industry that is becoming the norm
mercedes started it and the rest are following along.

even the G90 is slowly going that direction:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
FastG
Genesis G70 Forum
Genesis G70 Forum is the best community to discuss horsepower, specs, build, interior and much more. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing