Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after hearing the news of the G70, I tried searching for a forum and ended up here. Glad to be a part of something just beginning that'll be growing bigger. I initially was looking at the G80 but after hearing the G70 is coming out and seeing concept photos, I think I'm going to wait.

Is anyone planning on leasing something until the G70 comes out ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think everyone at this point is lol, I'm in the same boat as you but I would most definitely getting something now. It's gonna be quite some time until the G70 comes out

·
Registered
396 Posts
looking at used Infiniti Q50's and they seem like a good buy, typically they hold their value well and is along the lines of what the Q70 could be.

Kicking it up a notch, an IS-F might be worth looking into as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An IS-F would be ideal. The early models are actually decently priced right now ?

·
Registered
396 Posts
They are and I think even those are still reliable with how high mileage some have gotten by now... but of course, why wouldn't it? It's a Lexus.

Last thing to worry about them is going to be that V8. Lexus/Toyota has been known for some electrical issues. Do your research before getting into it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've done a bit of research and people are saying the only thing to really look at is that the brakes wear pretty quickly. Nothing too crazy for me.

There also was a recall for the older ones because of a gasket in between the fuel sensor and the fuel delivery pipe that cold result in a fire due to fuel leaking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts