Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im new here, my name is Milton and im the proud and happy owner of a 2019 G70 3.3t Prestige.. i currently have 2 mods on it.. muffler delete and AEM intakes.. coilovers are being delivered tuesday to make it the 3rd mod.. i have 3 videos on YouTube if you're interested on some sound clips.. YouTube Milton Guerrero.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Glad to see you've done some mods already. I have some questions about your wheel/tire setup and coilover setup but figured that's better off in a build thread if you're planning to create one here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey.. yea its basic little mods nothing major yet... the coilovers are getting delivered tomorrow so will be installing them sunday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi @Miltonguerrero93! Congrats on your new G70! What made you decide to get one?
Whats going on.. thanks a lot.. and tbh i never thought i could ever own one so i was looking at the infiniti q60.. but when they started offering 0% 84 months on genesis i immediately went to the dealership and got lucky and qualified.. and every since then im a happier person lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Whats going on.. thanks a lot.. and tbh i never thought i could ever own one so i was looking at the infiniti q60.. but when they started offering 0% 84 months on genesis i immediately went to the dealership and got lucky and qualified.. and every since then im a happier person lol
That 0% financing for 84 months is an incredible offer. Hopefully more people like yourself take advantage of it and become G70 owners.

·
Registered
2019 Genesis G70 3.3T Dynamic Havana Red
14 Posts
Hi everyone im new here, my name is Milton and im the proud and happy owner of a 2019 G70 3.3t Prestige.. i currently have 2 mods on it.. muffler delete and AEM intakes.. coilovers are being delivered tuesday to make it the 3rd mod.. i have 3 videos on YouTube if you're interested on some sound clips.. YouTube Milton Guerrero. View attachment 594 View attachment 595 View attachment 596
How do you like the AEM intake? I have seen a few posts about the BMS. Considered it but decided on the AEM because it looks like it has a better heat shield. Expecting the AEM kit to arrive next week. This will be my 2nd mod. Did window tint 1st. Exhaust will be next - most likely the Maintec Variable Catback.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts