Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On average, auto insurance for a Genesis G70 is $170 a month, or $2040 a year.

Its a number gathered from a handful of 2.0T and 3.3T G70 owners I know. One of them that's closer to retirement is at $100/month and with other highly favorable factors! (cheaper than a 340i he traded in)

Personally, I was quoted $250 on a 2019 3.3T AWD Sport. (n)

What is everyone else paying for insurance?

Feel free to include factors that positively/negatively impact your rate like driving record, miles driven, insurance provider, insurance bundles, your location (this is a big one), vehicle trim, and so on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have to ask...

I pay $185/month for three new vehicles (RAM 1500 Ecodiesel, my daily driver; Toyota RAV4 hybrid, wife's DD; and G70 3.3T Sport, my sunny weather fun car). USAA.

Maryland.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a businessman for more than 10 years, I can tell from my own experience that is not easy to run a business. My advice to you is to ensure your business. At least the insurance will cover a part of the expenses in case of some unpredictable situations. When I went through a difficult period with my business, insurance helped me a lot. You can find more information about it on https://generalliabilityinsure.com/ . Good luck to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts