Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently drive a 16' 330xi and have started weighing out my options beyond BMW. The 3-Series drives great and not something I want to let go of unless its offered elsewhere and apparently the G70 exactly this? If you came from a BMW and already spent a few months with the G70 I will appreciate your feedback. Its the first sporty sedan we've seen from Genesis so i'm not entirely convinced its the 3-Series rival it was made out to be but maybe i'm wrong...

·
Registered
373 Posts
What levels of performance are you looking for in the G70? as far as i'm concerned it offers superb performance, just not if you're after AMG and M levels of it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My last car was a 2014 Mercedes C350 Coupe V-6 with the AMG wheels and before that a Z06 Vette and before that a Infiniti G35. Very nice car's. Fun, fast and good looking. This G70 Advanced 3.3T rear wheel drive with 19" and Brembos smokes that Mercedes for less money. I was looking at BMW, Mercedes, Lexus and Infiniti and the G70 out shines them in everyway. Plus the magazines keep comparing this to the 3 series. This car smokes a 330i. Anything even close cost 10-20k more. Go drive them. Drive the advanced rear wheel (44k), then the AWD (46k) and finally a Sport rear drive loaded out (50k). No other manufactures can come close for the 50K price and a nice sport luxury. Add in 10YR/100k Drive train warranty, 5yr/60k bumper to bumper and best of all 3yr's 36k free maintnance with valet and loaner car. Call me impressed and sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Sleighman
Genesis G70 Forum
Genesis G70 Forum is the best community to discuss horsepower, specs, build, interior and much more. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing