Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Came for some information, or at least to stay updated with information on the G70. It's a possibility that I may want to pick one up when they come out, whenever that may be.. But I'm in no rush nor am I stuck solely on this. But it has my interest nonetheless. What about you guys ? Where are you standing right now ?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I wouldn't bother waiting for it and holding off any purchase from now till the time it releases. Best thing to do is get into something now, when the G70 releases, get it.

While waiting i'm thinking about getting the current Genesis just to get a taste of what to expect in the G70, although the G70 will be sportier.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Definitely wouldn't wait for it, as I thought I was initially going to and changed my mind. Gonna end up leasing something for now and then wait for the release. Now to decide what I want to lease lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But what are you guys looking to lease in the meantime ? Something in the same segment or something off ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm thinking something Audi perhaps.. not too sure on which one yet though. But even the simple A4 looks really good. Possibly S5 ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The S5 is definitely a nice vehicle. But you'd lose the sedan benefits if it means that much to you even. The A4 is pretty good as well, never thought about looking into one of those

·
Registered
77 Posts
Really not too sure if I care too much about it being a coupe. It'll kind of be a bit inconvenient once in a while but I'm sure I can get around it. What're you thinking ?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Depends what you whole objective is for looking at these and it's not common to see someone go from looking at a big sedan to coupe. Are you just after cool factor and these fit into it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I wouldn't say just cool factor although it is a big portion to what I look at. What can I say, I like flashy lol. Which is why I don't really mind sacrificing a little bit of convenience here and there. Any other ideas though considering this is where I stand ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts