Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome @Ronrock.
Was this a recent (pre-owned G70?) purchase? Regardless if it was bought new or used, would you might disclosing the details of the purchase? I'm just curious to know as it can help to negotiate or find a better deal. How's your gas milage?

FYI, you can share pictures of your G70 with other Havana Red owners here: Official HAVANA RED Genesis G70 Owners Thread

·
Registered
2019 Genesis G70 3.3T Dynamic Havana Red
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome @Ronrock.
Was this a recent (pre-owned G70?) purchase? Regardless if it was bought new or used, would you might disclosing the details of the purchase? I'm just curious to know as it can help to negotiate or find a better deal. How's your gas milage?

FYI, you can share pictures of your G70 with other Havana Red owners here: Official HAVANA RED Genesis G70 Owners Thread
Hi FastG - This is a pre-owned with 87 miles on it. The dealer got it from one of the "slower" stores in the chain. It was listed at $35,900. The original MSRP was $51,315. I was able to negotiate another $1,000 off the asking price. I bought it over the phone on Saturday and driving down to get it tomorrow. Attaching a pic that the sales rep sent to me. Will post more when I get it home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts