Genesis G70 Forum banner

LED light conversion

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Nexxus 
#1 ·
Anyone any recommendations for LED taillights upgrades? (Reverse and Turn Signal)

#2 · (Edited)
Not so long ago, I also changed the rear LED lights on my car. It didn't work out for me the first time, though. My skills and knowledge regarding electricians are not very strong, but I still managed. But now is not about that. I liked the Vont smart LED strip for a car at one of the online stores and immediately ordered it. I was bribed because this LED strip can be controlled using the application. What could be better? I didn't do anything special to install this band. Just got it and installed it. If you can't do it yourself, then seek help.

#3 ·
These have worked well for me over the past year. Ordered both from amazon.
LASFIT 1156 LED Bulb BA15S P21W 7506 LED Turn Signal Light Blinker Bulbs with CANBUS Anti Hyper Flash No Load Resistor Need 2022 Upgraded Intelligent Temperature Control Amber Yellow (2 Pack)
AUXITO 912 921 LED Bulb for Backup Reverse Light Bulbs, 2600 Lumens 4014 42-SMD, 6000K White, Non-polarity 906 W16W T15 921 LED Bulb Direct Back Up Replacement Lamp, Pack of 2

You have to remove a few nuts from the back of the whole light housing (from inside the trunk). Then pull/slide the unit straight out and replace the bulbs in the unit.
The dash will show a turn signal error at first, but once you activate both lights, it goes out for good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.