Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Some sites are reporting that we could see deliveries as early as November, but we've heard nothing official from Genesis. Its been for sale in Korea since September.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I would imagine that dealers will start to see some inventory by the end of this month. If you were to reach out to a local shop they could probably give you a more definite timeline.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ultimately you'll need to check in with local dealers, they'll be able to provide you exact dates or at least some approximate date. Often deliveries can vary by location.

If you find out, do let us know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Cincinnati, and stopped by our dealership during the summer and was told they would be out in September. Mid-October I call around to the (3) Hyundai/Genesis in the area.

1st dealer that said they would be delivered in September is now saying February 2019.

2nd dealer said they would probably get a delivery 1st quarter 2019.

3rd dealership said they had no idea. They were a smaller dealership and low volume so they would be pretty low on the list to get the G70s.

When I priced one out on line, the website said the closest dealer to me was in Michigan. Checked their website and they did have a few G70s. So I am guessing they are delivering to the "Genesis" dealers first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
FastG
Genesis G70 Forum
Genesis G70 Forum is the best community to discuss horsepower, specs, build, interior and much more. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing