Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Spy shots are pretty scarce at the moment, and most of the test mules that I've seen so far are automatic models. What are you trying to determine?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here's what you were looking for man. A pic of the interior featuring the manual gearbox. Cant confirm if this is in fact what we'll see in the production model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Above is the no-longer manufactured Genesis Coupe interior.
For G70 manual and automatic transmission pictures check out the "2019 Genesis G70 Review" by autoguide
They have awesome pictures manual transmission.
I hope this helps

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yep looks like you were right. Thanks for the clarification. Here's a shot of the proper G70 interior with a manual shifter. Love the diamond stitched seats.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Not a fan of the interior, I will be on the look out for how a high performing model is spec'd. If they can do what Merecdes and BMW have been doing to M and AMG models, then my interest could increase.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I personally think its a big step forward for the brand, and I think it might be a little optimistic to expect BMW or Mercedes quality cabins in such a new brand. This model is substantially cheaper than those German rivals, so obviously its going to look and feel less premium. I think that's pretty impressive for $32k.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like what i'm seeing but already my first thought was "gee I wonder how much better it can be with a short shifter" and that's precisely what I will do come time to take delivery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts