Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 G70 Elite Package
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice the brightness on the 8 inch display using maps go brighter and darker like night and day mode very often

·
Registered
489 Posts
I heard the brightness of the instrument panel and nav screen are connected and that you might have luck messing around with it.

Can you post a video of the brightness levels changing?

·
Registered
2020 G70 Elite Package
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far I confirmed display is auto and havent noticed it lately but will video tape it when it happens next. thank you

·
Registered
2020 G70 Elite Package
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard the brightness of the instrument panel and nav screen are connected and that you might have luck messing around with it.

Can you post a video of the brightness levels changing?
Found out the auto headlight function is sensitive and the cause. While driving down a shaded tree lined street early in the daylight morning and later in the afternoon in NJ the headlights go on and off based on measured daylight therefore adjusting the Nav map screen. Problem solved which thankfully wasnt a problem at all. Have 1000 Miles now and getting used to this sweet ride. Just hoping that the recent north korea tension with the south doesn't affect parts if needed for this beautiful car. Thanks for the support. Next up is when to do the first oil change and filter and what type of oil to use. Enjoy!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts