Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • I’ve had this for just over a week now and very happy with it. I never even tested the V6 because I was afraid I’d want it and the 4 cylinder works well for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I test drove an Infiniti Q 50, Lexus IS (I used to have an IS250 awd but I can’t stand the new Lexus designs). Ive driven 3 series BMW before. I test drove the G70 back in the summer and then I had one for a four day test a month ago and that sold me.
The brown leather was a leap of faith though and I love it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I had my doubts about how this design wears red and clearly it works.

What has dealership experience been like for you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m in Canada where the model is they come to you; my dealer has a very unimpressive dealer space for Genesis at the moment. They have plans for a new building but I think they need to let volumes rise a bit before they actually build it. Perhaps when the SUV’s are available?The “Genesis Experience Manager”(salesman) was excellent. I had an initial test from home. I had a subsequent four day long test, and some back and forth regarding my trade. The online ordering etc was easy. Finally the at home delivery and a couple of weeks later a second at home follow up. Time will tell regarding service...(Canada gets five years of included service with valet service and loaners).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts