Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I purchased my first Genesis a week ago. The 2020 G70. I have the 3.3t AWD. Wow, what a car. I was not even considering a genesis. I didnt know much about the brand. Then a coworker who recently bought the Kia Stinger suggested I look at the Stinger and the g70. The interior and features of the g70 blew me away versus its competitors. I'm looking forward to learning more about the car from this forum

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome @ed_in_va, congrats on the 3.3T AWD!

What other vehicles were you considering before deciding to go with the G70? Are you doing any common first things, like getting some sort of paint protection done?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ed! Glad to see you're enjoying your new G70! What were you driving before you made the switch?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. Just got my new 3.3T today. Adriatic Blue with Sandstorm interior, Sport Prestige package. My S5 lease ended and they didn't have new ones until November --lucky for me because I found more power and more features for $12K less! Truly an exceptional automobile.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hello everyone. Just got my new 3.3T today. Adriatic Blue with Sandstorm interior, Sport Prestige package. My S5 lease ended and they didn't have new ones until November --lucky for me because I found more power and more features for $12K less! Truly an exceptional automobile.
Congratulations on your new G70 @alelopez! Welcome to the forum! Do you have any photos you can share? Were you looking at any other cars before the G70?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts