Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've been buying Lexus ge since 1995. My last was a 2013 gs350 that I loved. But looking at the new ones I didn't like the front grill. I saw the g70 on tv. I said I'll go check it out. Last car I'd thought of buying. I took out the 4 cylinder. Very impressive. Nice ride and enough power. Then I took out the twin turbo and fell in love. 300 miles on it and loving more everytime i get into it. I got the Siberian ice and everywhere i go someone always asks about the color and how they love it. Hope everyone here feels the same about there g70.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Robert... thank you for the warm welcome. Everytime I come out from shopping or just unlocking the car from wherever someone always is impressed with the color. As for doing anything to it, there's not much I want to do right now. Later maybe a better performing and sound exhaust and a cool air system. Small things like mug guards is a must. What are you driving?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey Robert... thank you for the warm welcome. Everytime I come out from shopping or just unlocking the car from wherever someone always is impressed with the color. As for doing anything to it, there's not much I want to do right now. Later maybe a better performing and sound exhaust and a cool air system. Small things like mug guards is a must. What are you driving?
I currently have a Genesis Coupe but I'm looking to upgrade to the G70 soon. Most likely the 4 cylinder version unless I find a great deal for a 3.3T

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 4 cylinder are great and have plenty of power. They priced both and the difference was 20 dollars more a month. So I went for the 3.3t. What quick power in little time. Good luck if you get your g70.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.