Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've been buying Lexus ge since 1995. My last was a 2013 gs350 that I loved. But looking at the new ones I didn't like the front grill. I saw the g70 on tv. I said I'll go check it out. Last car I'd thought of buying. I took out the 4 cylinder. Very impressive. Nice ride and enough power. Then I took out the twin turbo and fell in love. 300 miles on it and loving more everytime i get into it. I got the Siberian ice and everywhere i go someone always asks about the color and how they love it. Hope everyone here feels the same about there g70.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve, glad to have you aboard! Very strong color choice! Do you plan on doing anything to your G70 or are you going to leave it stock?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Robert... thank you for the warm welcome. Everytime I come out from shopping or just unlocking the car from wherever someone always is impressed with the color. As for doing anything to it, there's not much I want to do right now. Later maybe a better performing and sound exhaust and a cool air system. Small things like mug guards is a must. What are you driving?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question fastg... There are alot of aftermarket accessories for 19. Not sure if they'll fit a 20

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Robert... thank you for the warm welcome. Everytime I come out from shopping or just unlocking the car from wherever someone always is impressed with the color. As for doing anything to it, there's not much I want to do right now. Later maybe a better performing and sound exhaust and a cool air system. Small things like mug guards is a must. What are you driving?
I currently have a Genesis Coupe but I'm looking to upgrade to the G70 soon. Most likely the 4 cylinder version unless I find a great deal for a 3.3T

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 4 cylinder are great and have plenty of power. They priced both and the difference was 20 dollars more a month. So I went for the 3.3t. What quick power in little time. Good luck if you get your g70.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts