Genesis G70 Forum banner

New '22 G70 3.3T Sport Owner

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  malc1vp 
#1 ·
I joined this forum about 3 months ago and now I'm happy to announce that I just bought my new '22 G70 3.3T with the Sport Advanced Package. I started the purchase process as soon as the car arrived at the dealership, even before they had a chance to complete their inspection process (completed by the time I purchased). This Mallorca Blue exterior color with tinted windows and the black leather with red stitching in the interior has gotten me many compliments. I've been following Genesis since the brand was created and I really love the direction it has taken in performance and design. It is true that most people don't know much about Genesis, but who cares? In fact, that's one of the reasons I chose this car. I choose not to get cars that are seen everywhere (3 series, C class, A4, etc.), I prefer cars that people don't quickly recognize but make you turn twice to see what they are. That was the case with my old Pontiac G8 and now with my new G70.

#2 ·
Congratulations on your purchase! I just placed my order on 2022 g70 sport prestige 3.3t awd. Expecting delivery early to mid June so I’m anxiously in the waiting stage lol

I went with Savile Silver, tinted and the black leather red stitch interior. Came in at just Under $60K Canadian.

After test driving this car, I was blown away with the performance and handling, not to mention the tech, warranty and complimentary service for 5 years!

My first choice was going to be the TSX Type S until I saw the numbers. One test drive of this and bye bye Acura lol

Good luck with yours and all the best!

#12 ·
The car is amazing. I had a 2019 Sport model 4 wheel drive. Lease was up and market was crazy. Don't know where you live, in the snowball or not, but I have high end snow tires I no longer need. They were amazing. They were stored between seasons at Discount tire, and they lost them. So they gave me new ones and as it was Covid time, they only have 1000 miles on them. And for sale. 225 40 19 front 255 35 19rear Bridgestone Blizzack model L32

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.