Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Got the car new 2 months ago. Siberian Ice 3.3 rwd. Custom catback with ark secondary deletes, aem intakes, mishimoto adapter with tial 50mm, custom flash and a mishimoto front mount in the mail. Car also is getting h&r springs and 20x9/20x10.5’s next week. She’s a blast to drive so far!

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
New to the forum. Got the car new 2 months ago. Siberian Ice 3.3 rwd. Custom catback with ark secondary deletes, aem intakes, mishimoto adapter with tial 50mm, custom flash and a mishimoto front mount in the mail. Car also is getting h&r springs and 20x9/20x10.5’s next week. She’s a blast to drive so far! View attachment 925 View attachment 926
Beautiful G70 @Ccoglio! Welcome to the forum! Which rims are you getting for the car? Any idea how much power it has now with the flash?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful G70 @Ccoglio! Welcome to the forum! Which rims are you getting for the car? Any idea how much power it has now with the flash?
@Robert88 I went with ferrada fr2 in matte bronze with a gloss black lip. 255’s in the front and 285’s in the rear. Power wise it will be right around the 400 wheel mark with the bigger intercooler. Butt dyno is telling me about 380 wheel and 460 tq at the moment 😂 only on a 91 flash due to Arizona 😏

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome @Ccoglio!

Have you owned any sporty cars before?
You're off to a great start with modifications, are you planning to add any others in the near future?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome @Ccoglio!

Have you owned any sporty cars before?
You're off to a great start with modifications, are you planning to add any others in the near future?
@FastG no my first rodeo to say the least. For now this is all she’s gonna see for mods. Maybe coil overs or different wheels in the future as I like to change it up every year or 2 haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts