Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in to say high. I look forward to learning many things about this car.

I have Vic Black with maxed out options. I was going to wait on 2022 but none of the dealers I have spoken with have any idea when they will start showing up at dealers. I took a chance and decided I'd go with the 2021 model. I'm pleased and surprised. Love the power and the looks. The infotainment could be a little better but that was fixed in the 2022 from the research I did. Overall I'm pleased with this car.

Reactions: RTsmooth and FastG

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Wilkinda and congrats on the G70.

Is this the 2.0 or 3.3 liter model?
Were you always set on get the G70 or considered other vehicles?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It’s the 3.3T model, rwd only. I also looked at an Alpha Romeo Giulia. Really wanted the V6 in the Giulia but I wasn’t paying $74k for it when I have a $83k 2020 Shelby GT500 in the garage. This G70 ticked off most of the check-marks I had when I was looking.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It’s the 3.3T model, rwd only. I also looked at an Alpha Romeo Giulia. Really wanted the V6 in the Giulia but I wasn’t paying $74k for it when I have a $83k 2020 Shelby GT500 in the garage. This G70 ticked off most of the check-marks I had when I was looking.
Congratulations on your new G70 @Wilkinda! Welcome to the forum. At least as far as reliability is concerned you made the right choice over the Giulia. I must admit though Alfa's V6 sounds incredible.

How has the driving experience been for you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully she comes back good as new. It’s all cosmetic and (2) airbags but it’s still $21k to repair

1 - 5 of 5 Posts