Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I hope to get my new 3.3T next week.

I am curious about this site vs the genesisowners site which seems to have many more members. But the interface (from Vertical Scope?) on this site is soooo much better.

Anybody here participate on both sites? Any pros/cons of the two?

·
Registered
378 Posts
the interface here lags sometimes but aside from that its a refreshing take on forums I must say, still there are many thing yet to be improved.
typically with smaller sites on the rise you get a clean slate, bigger forums have more politics and are not a one stop solution.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the forum ikonn. Hub sites are always going to have a lot more traffic, but I would expect things to pick up quickly here as deliveries start to go out. Will this be your first Genesis?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, first Genesis. I expect that the G70 will attract a lot of new users to the brand who previously would not have considered the brand before.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yes, first Genesis. I expect that the G70 will attract a lot of new users to the brand who previously would not have considered the brand before.
I imagine that it'll be some slower sailing for Genesis till they launch a performance version or something to get a lot of attention.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@ikonn hoping you will follow up with your new 3.3T as i'm looking for feedback on ride quality because coming from Lexus having a smooth ride is on the top of my list.

·
Registered
378 Posts
@ikonn hoping you will follow up with your new 3.3T as i'm looking for feedback on ride quality because coming from Lexus having a smooth ride is on the top of my list.
Lexus failed at making the IS a 3-Series rival so if you value performance, use sportier sedans as a benchmark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
FastG
Genesis G70 Forum
Genesis G70 Forum is the best community to discuss horsepower, specs, build, interior and much more. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing