Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I got a great deal on a Red 2020 3.3T AWD Sport a few weeks ago. I have already done my first mods: Clear Bra on the front, hood and rocker panels and tint on the windows. This car is truly a driver's car and I am loving it. Not driving it much during the winter weather as I still have my 2011 Cadillac CTS Premium AWD which I need to sell. I do enjoy explaining what this car is to the general population which is largely unaware of Genesis.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Everyone. I got a great deal on a Red 2020 3.3T AWD Sport a few weeks ago. I have already done my first mods: Clear Bra on the front, hood and rocker panels and tint on the windows. This car is truly a driver's car and I am loving it. Not driving it much during the winter weather as I still have my 2011 Cadillac CTS Premium AWD which I need to sell. I do enjoy explaining what this car is to the general population which is largely unaware of Genesis.
Welcome to the forum @Redsport and congrats on your new G70! How dark did you tint your windows? Do you have any other mods planned?

I also enjoy talking about Genesis to people that aren't familiar. It doesn't take long to convince then about how good the G70 can be.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome @Redsport

What other vehicles were you looking at before deciding to go with the G70?
Would love to see some pictures of it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts