Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at Forbes yammered about the Genesis dealer body during his review. Would it make a difference to you if the showroom was Genesis-only or if it was shared with Hyundai? And the journo's tester car was a stickshift - guess that's one of the fifty Jalopnik was talking about on Autotrader! lol (j/k I know fleet cars aren't on AT)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I don't care as much as others do. Genesis just needs to focus on the product.
Bringing more options and features to the G70 and new G80 will get them consumers and sorting out fulfillment issues that plagued the G70.
If easier access to a Genesis product means servicing at a Hyundai dealer so be it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My Genesis dealer has already purchased a former Oldsmobile dealership lot and building. The “Future Home of” sign is already up. It will be in operation before my concierge deal is over.

·
Registered
373 Posts
My Genesis dealer has already purchased a former Oldsmobile dealership lot and building. The “Future Home of” sign is already up. It will be in operation before my concierge deal is over.
Have you noticed any pop-up style versions at your local mall? I noticed that Mercedes and Tesla have been doing it a lot!

·
Registered
37 Posts
As long as the service is good to me I don't mind if it's a Genesis or a Hyundai dealership. @FastG I've seen pop-up Genesis "dealers" at the mall before, it throws me off every time I walk past them haha.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I wonder how long the mall concept stores will last because every time I pass by them, it's full with window shoppers and rarely anyone serious about what the automaker has going on. If it does well for a couple years, it might stay for much longer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2019 G70 Advanced 3.3T and the overall experience was good and the car is very impressive. The wife bought a 2019 Hyundai iconiq loaded out and her sales man also handled my purchase. I was ok with that because for now they are sharing the same building. I think a standalone dealer just like Lexus and Infiniti is a must for them to step up to those clients that need the prestige. Let me say this. This is a Performance Luxury Sedan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Sleighman
Genesis G70 Forum
Genesis G70 Forum is the best community to discuss horsepower, specs, build, interior and much more. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing