Genesis G70 Forum banner

Two G70 Trims Spotted

6K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  DeeJay 
#1 ·
Found these spy pics on Motor1.com and the G70 seems to have two different rear ends. I'm assuming different trim levels due to the sport exhaust on the mule with the black rims?

See less See more
#2 ·
Such a tease since they covered up a lot of the lines yet we can make out how amazing the design could potentially be.
One thing that s definite is the proportions which i like a lot, reminds me of the Infiniti M Class.

Judging from the trims one might be an N-Sport.

#4 ·
I would bank on the one with the quad tips being the performance or N-Sport trim if we'll be getting that. Typically the more tips, the higher trim right? Lol.

The hood does look nice and beefy but I highly doubt any sort of cowl or whatnot unfortunately.

#9 ·
Wished we could get a spy video as that would be a really good giveaway. Sound between trims like that do vary quite a bit.

Anything is really possible though so I wouldn't doubt that for a second. But I doubt that's what's going on here. Looking at the G80 that came out and the G80 Sport that's arriving in dealerships within a month or two, this is just following the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.