Genesis G70 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of their long-term review of the G70 Cars.com looked at "6 Features Our Genesis G70 Doesn’t Have That We Wish It Did."

In that article the 6 features they mention include:
1. No Adjustable Suspension On Non-Dynamic/Sport Versions
2. Proximity Keyless Access
3. No Wireless Apple Carplay
4. Power Trunk Lid
5. Low-Speed Lane Centering
6. Capless Fuel Filler

Reading this article got me thinking, do you wish the G70 came with any of these features or is this just nitpicking?

On the flip side of that, are there any features that you absolutely need to have on your G70?

·
Registered
22 Posts
As part of their long-term review of the G70 Cars.com looked at "6 Features Our Genesis G70 Doesn’t Have That We Wish It Did."

In that article the 6 features they mention include:
1. No Adjustable Suspension On Non-Dynamic/Sport Versions
2. Proximity Keyless Access
3. No Wireless Apple Carplay
4. Power Trunk Lid
5. Low-Speed Lane Centering
6. Capless Fuel Filler

Reading this article got me thinking, do you wish the G70 came with any of these features or is this just nitpicking?

On the flip side of that, are there any features that you absolutely need to have on your G70?
I like all of the above. In addition, for my 2.0, I’d like to be able to defeat idle stop and go as the default, and also maintain driving mode that was set last.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It a long shot but a performance trim would be great. Seeing the Veloster N gives me hope but there's been no word so far.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It a long shot but a performance trim would be great. Seeing the Veloster N gives me hope but there's been no word so far.
The Veloster N is a pretty exciting move for sure. I'm holding out on the possibility of a performance version of the G70 as well. I think it would be a great contrast to the really luxurious models in the Genesis lineup.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Remote start from my keyfob. Yes thier is a phone app but it takes time. Also remote windows down from the keyfob also.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remote start from my keyfob. Yes thier is a phone app but it takes time. Also remote windows down from the keyfob also.
They definitely should've included that. I know they want people to use the app but they should've had both as options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts