Genesis G70 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the sport wheels (and I like them), but would like them pushed out to the corners. I was thinking 20mm spacers and wanted to see if anyone on here has put spacers on their G70. Also looking for some lugs that match the rims, but may have to settle for black. They took care of so many little details, but the lugs are the only thing that is chrome on the sport, and it bothers my obsessive mind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the bad quality spacers aren't good to put on cars. I installed 20mm BONOSS forged active cooling wheel spacers(formerly bloxsport) on my mustang correctly. Then isn't have safety issues such as vehicle vibration.

They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10, studs are forged grade 12.9.

You could consider these spacers, if you are interested, visit the link here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the bad quality spacers aren't good to put on cars. I installed 20mm BONOSS forged active cooling wheel spacers(formerly bloxsport) on my mustang correctly. Then isn't have safety issues such as vehicle vibration.

They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10, studs are forged grade 12.9.

You could consider these spacers, if you are interested, visit the link here.
I agree. 20mm spacers do look great but wheel balancing issue for sure. Even using Road force balancer was not able to fix the high speed subtle yet annoying steering wheel shake. I'd go with less than 10mm which use original bolts, or just buy wheels with more of an offset.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts