Genesis G70 Forum banner

ZE40's!

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  andrewassurance83 
#1 ·
Hello all!

Siberian Ice G70 owner here. I did a test fit of 18" blue gun metal ZE40's with a +22 offset. I knew it wasn't going to fit but wanted to see if the color complimented the car. I personally think it looks amazing but the wait times to order these in the correct size was 6+ months.

So I decided to look for the wheel in a 19“ and found some that should fit but the color is Diamond Grey metallic.

I'll be mounting them tomorrow. In theory, they should fit with 0 mods. Wish me luck!

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
Hello all!

Siberian Ice G70 owner here. I did a test fit of 18" blue gun metal ZE40's with a +22 offset. I knew it wasn't going to fit but wanted to see if the color complimented the car. I personally think it looks amazing but the wait times to order these in the correct size was 6+ months.

View attachment 781

So I decided to look for the wheel in a 19“ and found some that should fit but the color is Diamond Grey metallic.

View attachment 782

I'll be mounting them tomorrow. In theory, they should fit with 0 mods. Wish me luck!

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Personally, I think 19" wheels are the Goldilocks zone for compromising between looks and performance. These wheels weigh in at 19 lbs per wheel versus ~23 for the stock ones.

If I went to the track more often, I might have gone for the 18"s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.